12/11/13

awesome winter hair

                   







Winter hair.  Black and white can be so elegant.  I love white hair.  White as air.  White as wind.  White as the snow.  I think my outfit was inspired by the two art shows I saw on Sunday.  Yes, that can happen to you.  One day you are looking at someone's art, and the next day you're wearing it.

Top to Bottom:
Me, wearing vintage dress by Filene's, sparkly neck wrap thing from my friend's closet - no tag, anniversary earrings.

faultline and falsettos (shell-ed), oil and wax on canvas, 30" x 24", 2013 by Joseph Lee.  

Angel, linocut, edition of 50, 1992 by Elsa Flores.  Printed in collaboration with El Nopal Press.  El Nopal.  The coolest.  See this print at off ramp gallery in Altadena.  Go now through January 12, 2014.  2014!  It's pretty there.  It's really not that far away.  Nice old trees.

Style icon, Yasmina Rossi, queen of white hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment