5/24/11


bikini, dress, landscape
These were painted in the Art Barn of Esalen a year ago this month. I go to Esalen at least once a month... in my head. A place for learning, meditation, and relaxation, Esalen is located in Big Sur, California - one of the most beautiful places on this planet. These are very fashion-y paintings, especially because I painted them on the back of clothing tags I found in the Art Barn!
The coast, the Art Barn, inside the Art Barn with my paintings in the foreground (resident stylish artist in the background;)

4 comments:

  1. those blew my mind when i first saw them last year and they still do. so spare and yet very compelling.

    and i'm NOT jealous. i'm NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally jealous!!! But then, that would explain a lot! Fabulous as per usual!!! Love the stylish artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Beautiful artwork and super cool Art Barn. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete